Welcome to Westlake Pet Motel! We are excited for the chance to serve you & your pets. If this is your first time boarding with our facility, please use this form to easily request a reservation. Questions regarding our facility, services, rates, and policies should be submitted separately through our Contact Us
web form. Here is some basic information that will be helpful for new clients:
- All pets must be at least 16 weeks old to board
- Senior Pets (age 10+) must fill out a Senior Pet Release Form
, and pets age 12+ will need to come in prior to boarding for a senior pet evaluation.
- All pets are required to be current on vaccines, with proof of vaccination on veterinary documents as listed below:
Dogs: Rabies (Copy of Rabies Certificate must be provided to Westlake Pet Motel), DHPP, and Bordetella
Cats: Rabies (Copy of Rabies Certificate must be provided to Westlake Pet Motel), and FVRCP
- Payment for boarding charges is due at drop off for new clients. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and debit transactions. Please note that credit/debit transactions incur a 3% convenience fee.
- We are a healthy pet facility. Although we are happy to make reasonable accommodations for our friends with ongoing or current health issues, we do have limitations. We are able to administer most medications, but cannot perform any injections or administer Sub Q fluids. We cannot board any pet that is suspected to have a contagious condition.
- You can bring your pet's food from home if you like, but please no raw diets, as this presents sanitation risks for the other pets boarding here.
- Westlake Pet Motel provides bedding & toys for our guests, but if you would like to bring your pet's belongings from home, please limit them to 1-2 toys, and a blanket or bed of washable size. Please be aware, Westlake Pet Motel is not responsible for lost or destroyed belongings.
- Check out our FAQ
page for more information!
If you are ready to reserve a spot at your pet's new home away from home, please fill out the form below: